Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Six Word Memoirs
I choose my six word memoir is Your born,you live, you die because while I was thinking of the future I thought how I was young and now look am about to start my life after high school. This memoir got to me because its true to many other people. This memoir has a clear statemeant your born,you live,you die so what that means to me is we don't know how life is gonna turn out. This memoir should mean live life to the fullest act like if tomorrow is your last. The reason why I choose this memoir was that all its true one day your born the another you have a family to live and have fun with then the next is you lived your life and now its time to move on. This made me change the way I am now I live life like if you'll die tomorrow. I change the way I am now when my friend says lets do this at the park I say in my head 'live life to the fullest you won't know what might happen tomorrow. The reason why I choose this the picture because while I read this picture it made me think about what might happen to me tomorrow. The pic tells you to live to the fullest. Well this six word memoir is the best becuase I live only one time better make it count.

    Your Born,you live,you die

No comments:

Post a Comment